Sunday, September 6, 2009

Let It Snow

I am loving the sketch challenges. I get to think less, create a card and share it with you....win-win in my book! This will be a very short blog. My son is home and he is out in the garage going through his boxes from high school and college. When the kids move out....they don't always take everything with them, and then years and years later they go through the boxes and wonder why they saved 90% of the items. While Dan is playing...so am I.


The link to today's sketch is: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sketchchallenge/forum/topic/show?id=2076575%3ATopic%3A657665

I made my card to fit a #10 envelope. It's pretty flat....I might just get by with one first class stamp.
The snowflakes were cut using both the Spellbinder snowflakes and the Sizzix snowflakes. I used white card stock and also fun foam. I then ran them through the Xyron and glittered half of them. I added bling to the centers of the snowflakes, added a piece of ribbon and affixed everything to a piece of scrapbook paper that looks like the sky with clouds, which was then placed onto a piece of white card stock. "The Let It Snow" stamp is from a stamp collection by StampIn Up. The hexagon die is from Spellbinders.

I guess I should think about getting dinner under way. Have a great day and a wonderful remainder of this long weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!