Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mojo Monday 125 and Prima Flowers

Last weekend I bought these BEAUTIFUL flowers at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. I also purchased lavender card stock and ribbon. I bought them with a mental picture of what I would create.....then, along came Mojo Monday and Challenge 125. I think the Mojo challenge worked well with the Winter Rose Violet Ice Prima flowers. The patterned paper is from my stash. It's from 1997 Hot Off The Press - Paper Pizazz. - Hydrangeas. Geez....this paper is older than two of my grand children....

I'm off to the doctors...today I find out what he thinks I should set as my goal weight. We're having a day of sunshine. I think I will also go out for a cup of Vitamin D.

Chat Later.


3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about your "old" paper...Joann's here still sells it. You could have bought it last week! :)

    Love your work. :)

    Elin K.
    elinselegantdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know they still have it. I guess some things don't require saving....I'll check our JoAnn's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!