Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mojo Monday 125 and Prima Flowers

Last weekend I bought these BEAUTIFUL flowers at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. I also purchased lavender card stock and ribbon. I bought them with a mental picture of what I would create.....then, along came Mojo Monday and Challenge 125. I think the Mojo challenge worked well with the Winter Rose Violet Ice Prima flowers. The patterned paper is from my stash. It's from 1997 Hot Off The Press - Paper Pizazz. - Hydrangeas. Geez....this paper is older than two of my grand children....

I'm off to the doctors...today I find out what he thinks I should set as my goal weight. We're having a day of sunshine. I think I will also go out for a cup of Vitamin D.

Chat Later.


3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about your "old" paper...Joann's here still sells it. You could have bought it last week! :)

    Love your work. :)

    Elin K.
    elinselegantdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know they still have it. I guess some things don't require saving....I'll check our JoAnn's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary this is amazing! Love that flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!