Sunday, September 26, 2010

Card Number 3 - Celebrating Paradise Scrapbook Boutique 4th Anniversary!

I promised 5 easy cards and this one is the absolute easiest. I used my newest Spellbinder die along with two old friends and a wonderful border punch. All items were purchased from Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. The sentiment stamp is one of my favorite oldies, but goodies. I think it is a Stampin Up stamp from many years gone by, but like Silver Stampers and good wine.....this stamp gets better with time! Don't forget....leave a comment on PSB and you are entered into her fantastic Anniversary drawing....

I'm off to walk with my buddy Wendy. We are hoping for 4 miles today. Wendy never gives up, so if she's willing to drag me along....I'll be doing the miles. Tomorrow is Carolyn, Karen and I. Anyone want to join us? Email me and I'll give you the where and whens...

Until tomorrow....and card number 4.....have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!