Wednesday, November 3, 2010

With Sympathy

No one ever wants to make sympathy cards, however, as sure as there is birth, there is also death. This week Tracy's dad passed away suddenly. I work through sadness by making cards, during the process, I have time to reflect on how precious life is and how suddenly life changes. I also use the time to send thoughts and prayers to the family. So, Tracy, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, may the sadness you feel now, be replaced with happy memories of time you shared with your dad.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! It is definitely therapy to make a card during a time like this! I'm sure this card will bring great comfort! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!