Friday, March 25, 2011

I won....YaaHoo!

I won....YaaaaHoo. Check out the wonderful blog page and visit the others who participated.....Lots of great entries! Thanks Art Impressions! Check it out here.


Friday, March 25, 2011

This Weeks Winner...

Hey Y'all... This weeks winner is
Mary... AKA Glitter Grammy!!!
CONGRATULATIONS... be sure to contact me atcamelot4101@aol.com.
Thank you all so much for playing along and making this week a RECORD NUMBER OF ENTRIES!!!

I don't have anything creative today as my 6 year old was in the ER 2 nights ago with a horrible stomach virus AND we had Out Of Town company...AND my hubby was home...YIKES!!!
So now that everything is back to normal... I PROMISE to have something creative next Friday!
Please remember for next weeks challenge... have those entries in by Midnight Wednesday and I will announce the winner with the announcement of the new challenge... and PLEASE become a follower of this blog! It warms my heart to see the number jump up (and it makes the bosses happy too!)

2 comments:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!