Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday and you know what that means! And My Cards for April's Class


It's Wednesday and it's time to blog along with What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 92?So, here's what my workdesk looks like early in the morning. I was working on my card class for April at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. Finished project shown below. I thought today I'd give you a little look into my world. The desk above is in my family room. I do a lot of work at night when my honey is watching TV. Since spending time with him is important, and so is creating...I can do both and he's really good at putting up with my paper mess.
I rarely show my real craft room. Mostly because it usually is a real hot mess. I spent Saturday cleaning it, though when Richard came in to check on me, he said...and this is clean? I guess when you try to put 1,000 pounds of craft supplies into a 100 pound bag, it's hard to notice when it's clean. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Believe it or not...and if you are a crafter you will believe....I know where everything is!
Here's another view.
...and another into the mirror.
Here's my helper. If I don't throw the tennis ball, she lets me know that I'm falling down on the job. Note...there is always at least one tennis ball on my desk.
And here are the cards I'm offering on April 5th. If you want more info, contact me or Karen at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. (above link).
Last month I was a bit hard on the girls. They had lots of cutting to do. This month they are getting off easy. I've done most of the cutting....note I said MOST!
After a hard morning of begging, chasing the ball and "helping" it's nap time! And I'm off to see what kind of trouble I can get into.

Have a wonderful Wednesday. I'm off to check out other people's Workdesk.....

Later,
Mary



12 comments:

  1. So fun to see pictures of your craft room... looks like a great place to hang out! Love the cards... each one a work of art in it's self! Have a great day GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful craft area. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very creative work spaces. Love the fur babies. Your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Vickie #69

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lot of space you have. Great cards.
    x Tricia (60)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful are you have. I'd love to come and play. Your cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    DanielleP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous room, fab cards,brilliant post! Shaz #118

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely bright work space. Great to have the computer etc on one side and the "messy" stuff on the other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got a lovely big space; and a sweet little helper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love your craft room!!! Your work is just lovely and I think I'm enjoying seeing your dogs as much as your work. Is that a bad thing? They're so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow looks like a lovely craft space to me and your dogs look so cute, great cards to ~ Nicky 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! MARY!! Your room is amazing!! *seriously drooling here...and your babies!! To die for! Our baby had to go to heaven on Feb 26th this year. She was a black English Cocker, 12yrs old with Kidney failure...but we have her back home here!! We also have 4 cats! My hubby grew up with Weiners and so I guess after August, we are going to visit the Waverly Inn Sanatorium [ghost hunting!!!] THEN we are going to be looking for 2 babies!! Weiners I guess!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!