Sunday, April 10, 2011

Brenda's Birthday

Happy almost Monday.....I had a fantastic weekend, though some would argue, if you are retired all your days are weekends.....not so much. Last week my youngest planned a visit....as luck would have it....my computer planned a failure! Dan got me up and running again....THANK YOU DAN! My kids are amazing they are all such great kids. So....now that I'm done bragging.....Saturday Brenda came to play. We have a monthly play date (a phrase I learned from my grandkids....play date, doesn't that sound like playing with a purpose!) Brenda reminded me that I hadn't posted her birthday card on my blog....Really, I hadn't forgotten....I was just getting everything I'd lost back into my new set-up...Again...Thank you Dan! So....the above photo is Brenda's Birthday card....and the two cards below....well, I had so much fun making Brenda's card....I made two additional cards. This tri-fold card is really easy to make and I think quite impressive.

What's on my plate this week? Monday will begin with a walk with my wonderful walking group, followed by a day of house work. Tuesday is an all day crop/card making day at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. Wednesday my buddy Edy comes for a 3 day visit....I'm so excited. She will quilt and I will make cards and we will spend hours laughing. I think my husband will wish he had a fishing trip planned :-) My walking group will be taking advantage of the great weather we are having. We hope that we will be able to walk several times this week....


Well....off I go....catch you later...have a wonderful week.


Mary


3 comments:

  1. What a super card - so much detail! Enjoy your week! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great life GF! Sounds so full of fun! Love your cards... very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!