Monday, May 27, 2013

Another Snippet Card and this one....it's number 3

This is the third snippet card this week and my snippet box isn't empty yet.  While Brenda and I played  I came up with this card.  It began as an experiment.  I was wondering if I stamped this image in white ink and embossed it in gold, if the image would show up well enough.  Well, I think it did.  I then framed the graphic in gold and mounted it on the base that I'd dry embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  This was quite the easy make and my third entry for the week.  So, off to the playground I go to add another card to Pixie's Crafty Workshop.  Check out Di's blog and how about playing along.

Lots to do today....a play day with the girls, celebrating Cathy's birthday.  Happy Birthday girl!

See you again soon,
Hugs,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

6 comments:

  1. What gorgeous cards both of them. Love the ribbon on the second card on the slant wise like that. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Mary - love them both.

    I only see one link from you though in Mr Linky - is it me?

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are two beauties Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Mary . . . I have been playing catch-up on my Rudolph Day entries and hadn't realised at first that you had entered the top card into my challenge. As I said before . . .it's a beauty.

    Thanks for joining in.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful cards. Loving the gold against that dark navy and really love that ribbon on the angel. The corner bits are wonderful on that card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Miss Mary, Your nativity card was amazing. Never thought to try white stamping, only ever done with versamark. Your gold embossing was just perfect, and I loved the gold matting against the EF background. The 2nd card was so different, yet equally lovely. Those corner S/b looked fantastic overlaid against your dsp. This is such a feminine card...so very pretty. I tried to check the thumbnail card that shows first in the lineup, but got a message that the page doesn't exist? Is it me? I'm late in visiting, so ....but thanks for sharing these 2 beauties, and I expect you are getting excited about your coming trip. I would be! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!