Saturday, October 12, 2013

Happy 7th Anniversary Paradise Scrapbook Boutique


More photos to come, this is a photo Karen posted on Facebook. I can hardly wait to see what she has in store for us.  Yesterday was amazing.  Great friends, fun project, super finds, wonderful dessert....today it's a full day of fun.....off I go!  

I'll take a photo of what I'm working on.  It's one I started core a year ago....about time I finish it....agree?

Hugs and happy crafting. 
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

4 comments:

  1. I guess I was asleep posting this. What I meant to say was...over a year ago! I'm awake now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing here Mary - that lampshade that Parsnip was wearing is my 'fold-up and shove in a bag sunhat' :) Does that mean I look like a table lamp toddling along I wonder? :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha - of course you can come and play. I'm still laughing here - and just off out for the day, complete with said 'lampshade' :))

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary . . . have FUN.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!