Monday, October 14, 2013

I Did It....It's Finished....

It's been a year and a half in the making.  Can you believe I let it sit undone for so long?
I'm 98.5% happy.  There is one thing that is bugging me, and I'm still thinking about one thing I'd like to add. Long story short, if it sits this way for another year....I'm good with it.  Want a close up of two windows?
This is May....you could have guessed that right?  It's also the month my husband was born.  Thus, the 19.  And this is the month I was born....
Karen has miniatures and I thought the chair was so sweet, then I saw the bunny and then the box of fruit.  They found a little home here.

My honey built the shadow box for me.  I think he did a fantastic job...don't you? Here it is with the glass front.
Sorry about the photo....the glare is pretty bad.  I absolutely love it.  And I thank Karen and Deb for keeping me on track. 

I promised to send more photos from our fantastic paper crafting weekend.  So sit right down and enjoy....I sure did!  When we walked in this table caught our eye! 

What did we find waiting for us.....
There are enough supplies to make several projects.  Want to see just a few?
This is just the cover of a beautiful album.  All the papers are from the most beautiful collection called Mad Tea Party, by Marion Smith Designs.  Each page is more beautiful than the one before. 
This little hat is so pretty.  And what a great tree decoration it will be. 
There were many more samples, but I was so busy looking and touching, I forgot to snap the photos.  I do have a few more photos to share.....these aren't of projects, but of the sweetest desserts ever!  This was our Friday night sweet treat....
And then mid-day Saturday we were met with this.....
Then......Saturday evening as our two days were winding down Karen treated us to this....
Nope this isn't Karen it's her daughter Rachiel.  We had tons of other foods to a fantastic sit down dinner on Saturday, a Pizza Party on Friday night. Snacks all day long.  It was a feast that's for sure. 
Want to see some of the table decorations?
 One of the fabulous food tables.
A coffee service table.....and the coffee was wonderful.....
A perfect little decoration on the snack table.  And now....a photo of some of us.  There were so many girls I couldn't get them all in this photo.  But you get the idea.....
Karen, Deb, Cathy, and Rachiel outdid themselves this year.  Every year Karen's Anniversary party gets bigger and better.  I don't know how they do it!  A big thank you to Karen and the girls!

That's it for now.  I need to put my toys away and get ready to think of what I might design for my November card class. 

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy








1 comment:

  1. WOW - hope you saved me a slice or two of pizza and a little cakey! I'll be round later!

    Looks like you had a wonderful time Mary. Your shadow box is superb. If it was me, I'd be 100% happy with it!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!