Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Album

A quick share....
I am so very proud of the job Karen and I did creating this album.  I can't share the entire album now.  If you want to see the album,  it is on display at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.   There will be three dates to take the class.  The first date is December 21.  For those who need a gift, this would be a beautiful album. The two remaining dates are yet to be determined.  I'm sure sometime shortly after Christmas or early January, just in time for all the photos taken during the Holidays.  

Do you recognize the cover?  It's Tim Holtz., but we modified it to accommodate our design.  We used nearly a full 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 paper pad, there are loads of embellishments, lots of tags and ribbon.  And I can't forget the glitter....can you imagine me making anything without glitter!  And for you technique lovers....there's a few in this album.  If you want to know more, stop by Paradise Scrapbook Boutique, Karen will be happy to share all the details.  The number of kits are limited, so if you're interested, I'd suggest signing up quickly. 

I'm off, just finished decorating my tree.  Hey, it's only 3 foot tall, so it was pretty easy!  Then I'm off to make some peanut brittle.  I'll be sharing that recipe on the 2nd of December during the Poppystamps Tag Blog Hop.  If I don't see you before, I hope you have time to check out the tags the little Poppystamp Elves have been creating. 

Until later,  Happy Crafting....
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! would have loved to the inside..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be a class (three actually). There is a competing store that loves to copy. We'd like to keep a few surprises from inquiring eyes. We will post all the photos after the completion of the three classes. Trust me, this album is loaded with frames, tags, embellishments etc. I'm so happy you are wanting to see it. If you don't by the end of January, drop me a line and I will send you photos. Love visiting your site, I don't always comment, but trust me, I'm looking in on you!

      Delete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!