Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wednesday....ok, maybe Thursday

Don't you hate it when we bloggers start with..."I can't believe it's Wednesday again.  Well guess what, I can't....Before I go farther....here's the desk....
I was having a late night on Wednesday, and took the photo but forgot to post it....so now it's Thursday and not much has changed.  The Olympics are still on and I am still glued to the screen.  I'm working on a project that I will share on the proper day.  If you look at my Ipad there just may be a hint there.  My desk looks awfully neat doesn't it.  I might add, it's a small desk that I have in the family room, so it doesn't get nearly as messy.  I actually clean it before I go to bed. 

Before I forget again, I shall post a bit late, but better late than never right?  On to finishing the project and until next time....Check out Julia's blog page and see what the others have been up to.  and then bravely post your desk.  I just noticed Julia and I have something in common, Ipad and glass work surface. 

Happy Crafting, Hugs from Northern California and I am happy to report we have a bit of rain to brag about!

Mary Mac

4 comments:

  1. Wahoooo Mary - I can see it's Mrs A's blog you're looking at - her new butterfly challenge!! See you there!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain... Yes, I think I am over this winter we are having. We still have about 16 inches on the ground and it hasn't snowed in over a week. Nice and tidy desk, can't wait to see what you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tidy before going to bed?! Oh, Mary, how I envy you your dedication! I usually simply fall exhausted into bed with not much thought for the mess around me. I USED to tidy everything before bedtime....must be getting old or something. I like the way you are watching TV and crafting at the same time - fun.
    Have a great week - and enjoy the rain. Afraid we are a bit weary of getting so wet over here...
    Margaret #74

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!