Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Love Is In The Air

It's Mrs. A's  Butterfly Challenge and I am ready.  I've been waiting for Mrs. A to announce the challenge and this month it's yellow and butterflies.  Amy sent me a very nice thank you card and she included the image of this lovely couple.  I've had a great time coloring them and when Mrs. A gave the rules.....I knew I wanted to use these young lovers.  Thank you Amy for sharing!
And here's the inside.  Now all I need is someone to celebrate a 50th anniversary.....anyone?


Well, I'm off for the night.  Tomorrow I'm taking a card class at Karen's.  It's always fun getting together with the girls and when we create something pretty, it's all the better.  If you want to see what we are making......check it out here.  

Since yellow and shades of yellow are my very favorite colors, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates.....so, happy crafting,

Hugs from me to you,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

7 comments:

  1. I just adore this image and the card you've created! The butterfly is a beautiful accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary this is a lovely card and the inside is as fab as the outside. Loving the young couple too! How nice of you to be waiting to see what the new challenge theme would be. Your joining in is much appreciated so thank you for fluttering by. Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely Mary is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary oohh this card is beautiful! I adore that image and it's coloured in lovely! Beautiful butterflies too!
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Mary, the image is wonderful as are your embellishments.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very cute and beautiful at the same time, Mary!! Love the flowers you added and the inside is beautiful too with that wonderful butterfly! Does it have to be 50th? LOLOL ;-) I am not married so I was just teasing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary, This is really a sweet & sunny Springtime theme. Love this image, and the pretty butterfly perching on the bottom of the card. All perfectly tied together with the sunny yellow daisies. So very sweet & pretty. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!