Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WOYWW - 253

Well here it is. 
I've been coloring again and hopefully some will make it to cards.  My goal is to get all my rubber stamp images colored and digitally saved so I can catalog them.  Mind you I attempted this several years ago and I was not very successful.  Now, when I look at the previously colored images, I'm finding I want to color them better, so I color them again.  That's not getting the process done is it? 

My desk has pens and ink and a card I need to address and mail, and mail I need to deal with and colored images and my very favorite coloring tool.  It's called a Stamp-0-Graph.  It was made by Mostly Animals in San Jose CA.  I've had it for years and though I have other stamp postioners, this one is my favorite.  I don't think it is made anymore, though I have seen one that is similar, but I've tried it and I still like mine the best.  So, there you have it.

Well....off I shall be going to have a peek at what the others are sharing.  I keep inviting my friends to join in, I think they must be on the shy side, because I don't see anything they are sharing.  I want you to know, there are some pretty cool people out there in the world of crafting and I've met several through Miss Julia and WOYWW.... so come on.....join in.

Off I go, today I think I shall contemplate the cloud.  I'm going to lay on my back on the playground, look at the sky and try to figure out which one is Icloud and how all my photos find there way there....OHHHHHHHHH !  My life is full!  Anyone want to join me?  Di?  Sarn?  Mrs. A? 

Have a wonderfully crafty day.....

Hugs to all,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy



8 comments:

  1. Lovely coloring, sure to make a pretty card. Love that stamp positioner, too.
    Here from WOYWDW , Happy Wednesday!
    Cathy #80

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious idea, Mary - lay on my back and stare at the sky! Just the thought of doing very little for a while is wonderful!!!
    What a great desk today - I like the idea of cataloguing your stamps in that way - I do understand how distracted you get, though... But they are such lovely images!!
    Have a great relaxing week.
    Margaret #25

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready to just lie back and watch the clouds. I hope you don't mind if I doze off though. That's a pretty card you have ready to mail. Great coloring job on the image. I think cataloging your stamps is a wonderful idea but not one I'm willing to undertake. It sounds like a huge job. Judy #89

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day Mary
    I haven't participated in WOYWW for maybe 9 months and I am trying to get to as many as I can this week...what a great idea but I would be flat out stamping all my stamp images let alone colour them...good for. From what I can see on your desk you colour in very well. I really like the look of the butterfly card at the left on yr desk. No laying looking at clouds here today as a cyclone is imminent. I do wonder about the icloud though
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #23

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to join you, contemplating the clouds! Chris # 35

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw. Mary, I've once visited mostly Animals, happy day memory that is. I have a stampograph too, I think it remains the MOST expensive tool I've ever bought. It taught me so much though, and I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there... I have tried to make cards, but I am a novice still, as so many other things I try my hand at. I have a ton of things a my "to do" lists of craftyness I want to try. I will have to come back more to check out your crafty cards. *smiles Thanks for sharing your desk !
    Now if messy desks are fun (which they really are) , then I am having a super duper FUN time. LOL
    happy WOYWW
    hugs,
    kimmer #103 (last again for the 4th time , I really don't plan this) LOL I woke up this morning to see a few Thursday scragglers.... HAha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not seen a stampograph, but I have a stamp positioner I use almost all the time. My stuff would be very wonky without it lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #44 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!