Thursday, May 15, 2014

Say It Ain't So!

I can't believe that Wednesday came and went and I didn't post on What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday!  I had it ready, I had photos taken and a project to share.  I didn't have time before class, I guess when I came home all I could think about was fixing dinner and playing with the dogs....so, pretend it's Wednesday and here's my desk!
What do we see here?  Hidden are two projects I am working on for June.  A soda can that is empty, but I keep forgetting to send it to recycling.  One of the books I keep my Poppystamp dies in.  Some Christmas paper....Soon you'll see what I'm making.  Some twine from the Twinery, that too will be revealed in June.  My watch, a water bottle, an invitation to remind me that I need to get a graduation card either made or purchased (I can't believe I said that!)  Directions I decided I'd best read before class....I make my kits a month in advance...So I need a gentle reminder on what I did.  My TV remote, because I use blog writing time to catch up on programs I've taped. Dare I forget my dog's tennis ball on the floor.  Do you think she was hinting? 

So, now you know what's on my desk, and you also will know that Miss Julia won't make you wear a dunce hat and sit in a corner if you don't post on Wednesday (well I hope that's true). 

This week I decided to repurpose two card kits that I've had for some time.  Thankfully, my buddy Mary Jane had the perfect paper to compliment this card....
and here's one that I've had in my "to do" box for some time.  It is now...."to done" 
Well that's it for today.  Have a most happy and crafty day. 

Hugs from Northern California,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    The cards are great! The apricot shade is very pretty, but I do like that quote on the bottom one :)
    RosA #17

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your color on the first card and the design inside and out. The second card is really fun with the triple easel. People love that! I need to get to some of my unfinished ones too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear from you, Mary! Thank you for popping by; it's been too long. Great job on the cards you've finished!! I love moving cards from to-do to done, just like crossing things off the to-do list! Have a great week and make that graduation card! Shame on you for even thinking of buying one ~ just kidding, it happens, but I won't tell!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary

    Your workdesk looks great .. .. and so organised!!!

    Loving your finished cards too. I always have to finish what I start before I move on .. .. at least I have one habit worth having!! LOL!!!

    I hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!