Saturday, July 12, 2014

It's not too late

This is the front of a card I'm posting on the Poppystamps Blog page.  One of these beautiful dies will be won by some lucky person.  All you have to do is leave a comment.  What could be easier than that?  You have until July 15th to comment.  Don't wait....To find out more click on over to see what the others have created and what prizes are waiting maybe for you.....Check it out here.


I'm hoping one of my followers will win....

Off I go....Hugs from me to you..
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that's a really lovely card Mary. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful and the sentiment dies are gorgeous l'm off over to check them out xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!