Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Card Class

It took awhile, but I finally decided on what cards to make for my Christmas in July card class.  I really fussed over this card.  It started as blue and red....but it was pretty dark.  I'll bring the original to class.  Today I finished this version and I like it.  I hope you do too. 

And here is the second card...
A technique or two and you'll have two more Christmas cards to add to your 2014 collection.  When:  July 9th. at 1:00 PM.  Where:  Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.  Be sure to call Karen and let her know you'll be attending. 

A few months back, I challenged my girls to go home and design a card.  I jokingly said, your homework is.....well, Cindy took me up on my challenge and this is the BEAUTIFUL card she made..
Thank you Cindy for the kind words enclosed and thank you too for taking the time to create this beauty.....Cindy said, sorry it's taken so long, but honest I did do my homework on time.  Cindy will not have to serve detention.....she became a Grammy and a bit sooner than she'd planned.  Seems her granddaughter was in a rush to meet her!  Congrats Cindy, being a grandma is the best!

That's it for me....tomorrow will be my turn to post using the new Poppystamps dies.  Trust me, the dies are gorgeous!  Lots of Christmas, Halloween, Fall, and some Summer too.  I hope you check in tomorrow.  My blog will go live at noon on the  Poppystamps Blog.

See you Soon!
Mary Mac


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards.

    Happy WOYWW Sue 24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your two cards are outstanding, Mary! I like the first with the traditional colors. The second is wonderfully creative with the BG and the warmth of the deep brown. Your card from one of your students is beautiful and I know the inside is a pleasure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!