Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sparkles Christmas Challenge - For A Child

It's October and I know one little girl who is most likely already thinking about Christmas.  I know when I was young I couldn't wait and the two months between Halloween and Christmas seemed to drag on and on.
This month Sparkles Christmas Challenge theme is For a Child.  Thank you Helen for the theme that inspired.  What child wouldn't love to sneak a peek of Santa putting a Special Delivery under the tree?  I know I spent many nights before Christmas dreaming of catching a glimpse of Dear Ole Santa.

Here is what the inside looks like:
 The papers I used are from the new Graphic45 Twas the Night Before Christmas Collection.  This collection made this card an easy make.  Thank you Karen for carrying this line. 

I'm putting together a class on Inspiration in October.  I wanted to have a few cards ready to show and be able to tell where my inspiration came from.  For this card I want to give a shout out to Julee Tilman.  She posted the below sketch on Mojo Monday's challenge
I want the students to know that inspiration comes from many places and sketches are a great way to kick start the creative juices.

Ok, back to the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.   If you've never played along,  you might just think about joining in.  You'll have another Christmas card created and you might just win a fabulous prize.  This month's sponsor is........

Marianne is offering 2 dies or 1 die and one stamp.  But here's the thing, you can't win if you don't play.... You may want to check out some of the fab creations made by Marianne's Design Divas.  Lots of inspiration there...

I'm off for now.  I hope today finds you inspired and creating.
Hugs,
Mary
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mary, love the layout and the super papers, great image too.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the LO and papers, perfect for a child
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Mary is your card for a child x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card, Mary. Perfect for a child. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the way you layered the paper. I enjoy the MOJO Monday sketches too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stylish card.Those papers and the image are brilliant.love it.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Mary, love the papers and the vintage image. Sounds like you have a very busy October planned, don't worry about commenting, Sandra and I have your back!

    Hugs
    Brenda B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!