Sunday, October 19, 2014

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Ok...this is all you get....I want you to see the entire card on the Poppystamp Blog Page....why?  Because it's my day to strut my stuff.... I loved working with my Leaf dies.  I think they are so very pretty and the sizes are PERFECT for making cards. 

I hope you have a minute to check out my post and please leave a comment, so I can check out what you do.  Here's the link to my Poppystamp post. 

I think this is the shortest post I've ever written, which leaves me more time to play in my craft room!
Have a most crafty week. 

Hugs from me to you...
Mary Mac...AKA:  Glitter Grammy

5 comments:

  1. That gold leaf is lovely. You could make a wreath to hang on your front door made with loads of leaves.

    Hope you have a fab day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, with a snippet looking as gorgeous as THAT . . . I will hotfoot it over to Poppystamps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,
    this is so very lovely.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty! Will have to go take a look :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!