Friday, December 12, 2014

Wishing You A Merry Christmas

I needed one more Christmas Card and I needed a quick make.  You couldn't get much quicker than this card.  Check out the how to, and the inside on the Poppystamp Blog.  I'm headed there now. The Design Team has been very busy this month.  Check out what we've all been up too.  If I don't post again before Christmas....I'm sending Wishes for a Blessed Christmas and a Most Happy, Healthy New Year. 

I'm looking forward to sharing crafty moments with all of you in 2015. 

Off I go.  Today is baking day and I'd best get my apron on and get busy. 
Hugs from my world to yours,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

4 comments:

  1. Well even it was a quickie . . . it's a GOODIE. LOVE this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like how the wording stands out.

    Hope you have a fab Friday. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Mary. Love it.
    I can smell your cooking from here!!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!