Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

Sending Hugs and Kisses to all my crafty buddies.  I hope your day is filled with love.

I've had a terrific week, Paradise Scrapbook Boutique had a very successful  re-opening. It was wonderful visiting with friends I'd not seen in what seemed like forever.  The shop is over the top and Karen brought in so many beautiful new products.  Not that I needed anything, but who could resist.

Do you want to see some photos?  Karen's shop has everything beautifully displayed.....
And there's more.....
There's even more.....
One more?  Ok.....
I absolutely love her new shop.  It's so warm and welcoming.  A definite boutique, so very pretty.   I wish you all could come and spend some time here.  If you want to see more, visit her blog page Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.

I'm off to bed.  Lots to do tomorrow.

Again,  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

3 comments:

  1. Looks like plenty of fabulous stash to purchase. You may not need it, but you know you want it:) LOL

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mary and wow that's a gorgeous space with all that gorgeous crafty goodies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!