Friday, May 15, 2015

Sew What's New?

I'm showing you the inside today....if you want to see the outside, you will have to check it out Here 
How's that for short?   :-)

I love this button border.  I think I must have been thinking about the 4th of July when I created this card.  I love red, white and blue.

Again, if you want to see the outside,  I do hope you'll pop on over to the Poppystamps Blog Page

 It's my day to post.

That's it for today, I'm trying to get some housework done and the slightest distraction is all it takes for me to head off in another direction.

Until next time, hugs from me to you,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

2 comments:

  1. Fab card. I love buttons:)

    Hope you have a fab Friday. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let me distract you Mary!!!!

    Love the look of the inside . . . so off I go to check out the outside (as recommended).

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!