Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pup Pictures

It's brag time for me.....my daughter Amy is a professional photographer.  I love the photos she takes at weddings, her food photos for restaurants, her baby photography but I think what I love most is her pet photography.

Having recently lost my boy Baxter, I know how much I cherish my photos.  The above photos are of her little Boxer friend, Olivia.  I think she is ready for Santa.  Amy lives in the Chicago area (just sayin!)and she's taking bookings for Christmas pet photography.  I have friends living in the area and I wanted to make sure they knew Amy would love to come to your home (ask about travel) to get beautiful photos of your fur baby.  For a special offer be sure to mention that Glitter Grammy sent you....or just say....your mom sent me.  

If you want more information?


Want to see more of her art?   You can see more here.

Ok, I'm done bragging.....and now it's on to baking for a cookie exchange.  

Hugs from me to you,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy


3 comments:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!