Thursday, July 28, 2016

Birthday Window

I had some time to play today.  I thought a window card might be fun.  I again played with more of the Foam Fronts Karen brought in.    Another easy card to make. I used more buttons, beads and bling.  What better to fill a window.  A Sentiment, some flowers and this card is almost finished.


The inside repeated the same papers from the outside (Blue Fern), I added another sentiment,  and die cut to create a frame.  A little bling and this card is complete.  

Sorry about the photo, I tried taking the photo outside and the sun was so bright it washed out everything....Then I tried making a correction.  I guess I just need a class or two.  But you get the idea... right!

Well that's it for now.  Have a crafty day and until next time....Hugs from me to you.
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen a shaker card done with buttons before! It looks really pretty. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!