Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sparkles Christmas Challenge Feature A Creature


I know everyone must be thinking Easter.....and so am I, but....Christmas is also in my thoughts and this month the Sparkles Christmas Challenge is Feature a Creature.  Thank you Helen for this fun challenge.  My little creature is this cute little deer graphic from Splash of Color #30691 Greetings * Decked out Collection.  It is an older piece pulled from my stash.  I couldn't tell you what year.  My die cut border is a retired Poppystamps die, which I really really love.  It is called Zig Zag Knit #949.  I layered all on a cranberry colored card stock and layered it onto white.

This was an easy quarter fold card to make....and I really do like it.  I love the combination of red and white.  Sadly, because of the layers, it will require extra postage, which is pretty normal for handmade cards...right?

I'm working on a Christmas Album, which with any luck at all might actually be done by Christmas... So I guess I should get back to it.

Have a wonderful Easter and a creative April.  Sending wishes for health, happiness and love....

Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful is your card Mary so adorable is your gorgeous image too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary your card is stunning. I love the colours and the image is adorable.fab. Hope you're ok. Good luck doing your Christmas album. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, This is so pretty, and I just love that deer graphic! Just wishing I had a little of that in my stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable Bambi he is and I rather like that border too. I do wish that spring would hurry up and get here for good. So fed up with the constant rain and dreary days we are having. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!