Friday, September 1, 2017

Warm Wishes

Sparkles Christmas Challenge was picked this month by Caz.  Her challenge is to make a card using Christmas Animals.  I can't think of better animals than the little House Mice.  I haven't been coloring much lately and today I am reminded of how much fun it is to color.  I used a combination of Spectrum Noir and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  The sentiment was created on my computer.  The paper is from a pad I've had for years and I do not know what company it belongs to.  I used Wink of Stella for a bit of glitter.

I'm trying to use items I've had for some time.  I think I accomplished my goal.  I hope to see something you've created.  You can share it at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

Here's the colors I used:




See you again soon....it's getting closer to Christmas....I'm one card closer!

Hugs from my world to yours,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable Hun. Loving the colouring too. Pleased you managed to do some colouring, I haven't for ages. I must though. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, What a sweet card! Love that image... and your coloring. Thanks for all your kind words. It's been quite a month, but seeing little Brody sleeping on the sofa brings a huge smile to my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Mary this card is so wonderful! sending lots of love and a speedy recovery to your Dil xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary

    Long time, no peek (at your lovely blog). Having a little catch up.

    This festive card with cute House Mousies on it is just adorable.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!