Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Linn

My daughter's boy friend is having a birthday. This is the first BD we've shared with him. He works long hours and they just moved, so between work and home he has been kept hopping. I've had this rubber stamp for some time (Art Impressions - 1996 P1557, and though I really like it, I just didn't have the perfect place for it. I struggle with cards for boys. I'm into pastel colors, flowers and lots of bling. None of which is on this card....I'm pleased! I'm sure he'll like this card....I'm positive he'll like the card inside!

I'm loving water coloring my rubber stamps. Thanks to Kim Teasdale and a class she taught through My Creative Classroom. The class was wonderful. If you have a desire to learn how to get the most out of your Tombow markers....Kim can show you! Thanks Kim!

I guess I should think about making dinner. Have a great week.....

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I have this stamp and have never made it look this good!Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!