Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Did you see the marching band? It was technology passing me by!

Did you ever have one of those days....only it lasted a week? I am hoping tomorrow will bring better vibes for me......
Maybe that's why I made this black card....no, I actually like the black card and I got to use my newest Spellbinder dies.
and.....look, my desk didn't look all that bad while I was creating. Of course I might have added... pay no attention to what's behind the curtain..... Check out the other desks on this lovely Wednesday...Stamping Ground
Now....on to my technology issues. I have a new Iphone...today it froze. I couldn't shut it off, I couldn't go anywhere within the phone. I couldn't even make a call to find out what in blazes had happened. I came home and sent an urgent Text message from my Ipad to my son. He called and...who knew, the quick fix is to hold down the power button and the little button at the bottom of the phone. I guess that's called a hard shut down. I think that should be engraved on the back of the phone. Obviously the Iphone God was not looking down from the Cloud (whatever and wherever that might be)....and did not know I was in serious need of assistance. I am sooooo thankful that my son Dan could help me....I'm thinking he is wishing he'd never talked me into the Iphone and Ipad.....
I'm good now....I vented and all the machines are working.....Have a most wonderful week. I'm going to go enjoy what is left of our transition to fall....rain is expected tomorrow. I'll try to post my December card class later this week. It's the last of Christmas cards (an easy one) and a requested boys birthday card.
Hugs to all....Glitter Grammy

2 comments:

  1. Love your card... it's absolutely gorgeous! Funny story about your phone! Glad I'm not the only one with tech problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you are too funny but great to see grannys using technology

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!