Friday, August 21, 2009

A Treat....Not A Trick





One of my very favorite Blogs is created by Holly's Hobbies on the blog page Today's Creations. I found this pattern on her page and fell in love. Above is the card I created using the pattern on Holly's blog page.
Holly's card and pattern: http://todayscreations.blogspot.com/2009/08/trick-or-treat-trifold-card.html I hope you'll try making the card. It's really quite easy and her directions are very easy to follow. I also hope you'll become a follower of her site and mine.
For my card I used papers from the Debbie Mumm's Holiday Collection 2008 and 2009. I used both the 12x12 card stock and the 8x8 card stock. My BossKut Gazelle cut the stencil wording and I mounted the words on Making Memories Black Spellbound Glitter Dot Card Stock. the base is made from a black card stock of unknown maker.
Just think of all the possibilities. Every holiday, every celebration. I'm looking forward to making many more of these cards. I hope you'll share your creations with me.
Off to clean house and straighten up my craft room. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!