Monday, April 18, 2011

There She Goes Monochromatic Card Challenge 103

I LOVE monochromatic cards, so this challenge was perfect. The inspiration for this card is the ribbon. I have this ribbon in a few colors and I love it. I was organizing my ribbon and the flower was laying on my desk....I had a need to create a thank you card....and as the fairy god mother in Cinderella said...."Put them together and what do you get? Bibbity, bobbity, boo...." I got a monochromatic card in blue! Check out the TSG-103 Challenge. We are having a rainy Monday....I hope it clears long enough for our Girls Walk....it's always fun getting together to walk away the pounds with friends. Off I go for now. Have a great week. Hugs from Me to You

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh Mary, this is stunning! Love the color of blue you used! Love that border too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! I love the ribbon and such a pretty, delicate decorative edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is just stunning! Thank you for joining us in this week's TSG challenge - your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!