Friday, May 17, 2013

The Dreaded Men's Birthday Card

A friend's partner is having his 65th birthday....If you follow my blog, you already know men's cards are my very least favorite card to make.  While going through my digital files I found this elderly gent.  I don't know where it came from, I do know why I saved it...he is precious.  I don't know if the photo shows this, but there are lots of layers, to the landscaping and to my little man.  The inside of the card will remain unseen, but if you want to know what it says, email me and I'll be happy to share with you.  It's kind of naughty!

The graphic was very small 65kb.  The print was not as crisp as I would have liked, but he was too cute to pass by.  I'm going to share him over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.  I do hope all the youngsters on the playground take it easy, you know this old gents hips ain't what they used to be!

All the papers are snippets.  The sentiment was computer generated, both inside and out. Glossy Accents was used to create the shine on the sunglasses.  A glitter pen was used to color the necklace, belt buckle, buttons and clips on the shoes. 

Happy Birthday Joel.....Cathy says you have a terrific sense of humor....You do, don't you?  LOL!  I'll find out Monday when Cathy comes to play!

Happy weekend to all....33 Days before we head for Australia.....Yippee!
Hugs from Northern California
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!