Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Snippets, Snippets, Snippets


I couldn't have put any more snippets in if I tried....Everything about this card is a snippet.  So you know I'll be linking it to Di's blog Pixie's Crafty Workshops. If you read my blog from yesterday, you'll know these papers are from designer Marion Smith and I've put a link on yesterday's blog if you want to see her beautiful papers.

This card will be going to my friend Thelma.  I think she's going to be happy to know that I used a snippet from a gold paper doily her sister-in-law gave me years and years ago.  Here's what I did to the inside...
And here's the second card I made....
and here's the inside....
I cut the flowers from the papers too.  I've got to dedicate these flowers to Jenny and Chris.  The two fussy cutters in the group.  Trust me, I am a very impatient fussy cutter.  I think they've inspired me!

It's off to class today.  I'm teaching the sunburst card and a center step card.  The class is sold out and there is a waiting list.  I'm so pleased that so many people want to learn these two techniques. 

Until next time...Happy Crafting, Hugs,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy



5 comments:

  1. Morning Mary . . . I am LOVING these 2 sunburst style cards. Not surprised your class has sold out AND there is a waiting list!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Simply stunning and sooo creative Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your wonderful idea I am going to use. Your cards are beautiful inside and out. Now I know how I am going to start using up my darker CS as mattes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sunburst cards Mary - just wish I lived close enough to join your classes!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!