Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Sun Kissed


This card was so much fun to create, and there are lots of elements that added to the fun.  Many of the elements were fussy cut from the Graphic45 Sun Kissed Collection, as was the base and the cover graphic.  I don't remember the name of the fold, I saw it on YouTube and I didn't save it to my library...I don't know how that happened....

The die cuts were colored with Tim Holtz Oxide Ink prior to cutting and some were then sponged for a bit more detail.

Here are the dies I used:

Frantic Stamper:  FRA-DIE-09506 - Ocean Floor
Marianne - Creatables - LR-0230
Scrapping Cottage - CCE-269-Conch Shell
Tutti - Fishing Net - TUTTI-444
Memory Box - Big Brain Coral - 99733, Seaweed Stalks 99717, Delicate Sea Fan - 99744

All dies were purchased from:  FranticStamper  I don't know if you've ever visited Fran's site, but it is filled with tons of supplies.

I stenciled the envelope using Memory Box Diamond - 88522 after I created the envelope using We R Memory Keepers Envelope punch board.

I was inspired to make this card by the fold, and  knew I wanted to use the Graphic 45 paper.  The rest just seemed to happen...

Here's the inside.....
Off I go.  Celebrating Independence Day AKA: 4th of July.... I need to get the ribs ready for the grill.  

Sending hugs and Happy Crafting...

Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I love the unusual fold. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a twisted Easle card? . Looks fab using the graphics 45 papers. Such gorgeous colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sensational, Mary! The papers and folds and the way you used the patterns and the embellies is just amazing to me!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!