Friday, May 15, 2020

A Quick Card


I needed a quick card for graduation.  I have nothing that says graduation so I thought I would make a music themed card, especially since Hannah is very musical.  I die cut the piano key border using the Piano Keys Edger by Frantic Stamper and the Elizabeth Craft Notes along with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I lined the card with a pale lavender piece of card stock and the card was complete.  I love it when cards come together quickly.  Especially when I needed this one so soon.  

Well, that's it for today.....I hope this post finds everyone well.  

Hugs from my world to yours,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Isn't it wonderful when we can make cards especially designed to the recipient's interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Mary. I love the shaped edge to the card and the embossing is really pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary

    A great finished look. Love all the embossing and the curvy edge!

    Hugs from my world to yours too.

    Look after yourselves.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant work Mary and you’re right it!... it really works that is sooo wonderful!
    Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very pretty card in the soft colours with the nice touch of embossing.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Mary, this grad card is amazing and oh so beautiful! I love that you thought out of the box since you didn't have any graduation stamps and made this still fit the graduate. Not sure I am clever enough to do that! lol I love the embossing and the beautiful lavender paper you used. That piano key die is fabulous! Stay well my friend-Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Mary - love the lavender behind the die cut, and with the texture in the background, the simple diecut sentiment was perfect.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Mary this is so lovely love the embossing and the colours is gorgeous stay safe x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the effort you've made to make this blog so useful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!