Saturday, October 24, 2009

Virginia's Birthday


Introductions.... Top Photo: The Birthday Girl Virginia! Bottom Photo: Back Row Left to Right: Patti and Rita Front Row Left to Right: Virginia, Carolyn and Me.

Yesterday we celebrated Virginia's Birthday. Today I decided to share two of the photos. I know the girls will all complain about putting their photo in my blog page, but hey...I love them all and I want to share Virginia's special day. We started with a lunch at the Sierra Nevada Brewery in Chico. http://www.sierranevada.com/taproom/taproom.html Our husbands joined us (photo not included). The food was great the company greater!

We then went to Carolyn's for cake, gifts and visiting. Each of us made Virginia a special birthday card. Each card was beautiful. If I can get them away from Virginia, I'll post them next week.
I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to Chico to pick up tiles for our bathroom remodel... I guess I should get moving.

See you all next week. Enjoy your weekend. We've been told it'll be cooling down next week. So, enjoy what might be our last warm weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!