Monday, May 31, 2010

i'm loving This Window Card

Two posts in one day....I'm on a roll...and I love it.
A crafting friend gave me a beautiful gift....I've been trying to think of the perfect card to say thank you....well today while beginning my day with a cup of coffee and blog reading, I found a wonderful card....however, I can't show it, because my friend reads my blog....so instead, I will show you a card I made in minutes. This card was inspired by a blog post. This card was so easy to make and I think it is beautiful. All supplies are from my stash and most were purchased from Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. The front of the card stock was cut using a
Spellbinder die and then embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. That took about 10 minutes.

For the inside of the card, I cut the sentiment and fed matching ribbon through it and taped it to the decorative paper. I added a Prima flower and the card was finished. Twenty minutes tops... Sometimes when you dig in your stash, you find just what your looking for. I found a clear box that was perfect to use as an envelope. I added another sentiment and ribbon and I was done. I like it....I really do....and it was soooooo easy. I'm off to watch a bit of TV before bed. Again, have a wonderful week!





2 comments:

  1. You've totally wowed me again! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, I luv the sheet music, music images and themes are a favorite of mine. I can't sing or play an instrument, music touches my soul....have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!