Monday, May 31, 2010

June Card Class

I think summer has arrived. We've actually gone 2 days without rain...ok, the day isn't over yet. Below are the two cards I'll be teaching during my June Class. The class size will be limited this time....I have only enough of this card stock for a few cards...so, sign up early!

I made a card similar to this one for my husband's birthday. By request, this is the second card for the June class. The layout will work well for many different occassions. Using a different embellishment, this card can easily be converted to a vertical card.
Karen has switched to summer hours, Paradise Scrapbook Boutique will now be closed on Mondays. Check out her web site for the new days for SOS, Operation Write Home and my class. Check Here.
I'm going out to enjoy a bit of this beautiful day....have a great week,



1 comment:

  1. I so wish summer would come to Idaho! Love both your cards... beautiful works of art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!