Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Karen - Happy Birthday To You!


Happy Birthday Karen .... a few days late....we're having a luncheon today (Tuesday) to celebrate a friend who encourages us to go outside the box to create something beautiful. We live in a small community and Karen brings exciting product to us, products we would not normally have access to. Webster's Pages and BoBunny are my two favorite paper addictions. Her flowers and bling are first rate...her ribbons are beautiful. As quick as she stocks the Spellbinder dies, they are gone. Her classes are so informative and I've learned so much from her. So......a big Happy Birthday Karen and many, many more!
Today is also my 5 card class. I'm excited to have everyone together getting started on Christmas Cards. If I remember.....I'll take some photos of the girls and of the Birthday Girl!
Again....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!

2 comments:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!