Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Updated Card

This will be a quick post. Did you ever make a card and you weren't totally happy with it? That was my card from yesterday. I thought the flower was just too flat....so, I slept on it and I got up and added a silk flower. Ok....now I'm happy...and off to the post office it goes!

Yesterday was an interesting day...I don't know where my cleaning spree came from, but I cleaned house all day, and then I looked at my two dogs and decided they too needed a good bath. Not part of their plan! To make a long story short....I now have a broken finger! The upside...today, 3 of my fingers are numb...one is making up for it! So, off I go for a great day of playing...starting with a walk with the Weight Watcher girls, followed by a day of card making with the SOS group and then.....the best part of all....picking up my son Dan.

Enjoy the update to my card. Have a wonderful Tuesday....Chat soon!

3 comments:

  1. Love your card... but I loved the other one too! So happy your son will be here today! Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Mary. Love your take on the sketch... lovely colors. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the border punch on the white panel and the lovely, sheer ribbon you used. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!