Monday, March 7, 2011

Mojo Monday - Week 181

I saw this challenge this morning and saw that my cyber friend Patti was already showing her card and a nice one it is too! I swear the woman never sleeps! I was about to leave to walk with friends, so I decided it'd wait for me...so out the door I went and it was a great walk with Barbara and Jill. 3.5 miles fly by when your walking with friends. After the walk a quick visit with Carolyn...she's recovering from a nasty cold...then it was home to some housework and FINALLY I started working on the Mojo Monday Challenge-181

Tomorrow its SOS day, a fun day spent with crafters at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. I'll be back with Work Desk Wednesday challenge and, if I get my room tidy before then, I'll show you the whole room, not just the desk. Don't hold your breath though....remember, I just finished making another card and that always means another mess. Off I go to pack for tomorrow...

Until Wednesday....have a fantastic week.
Hugs to all,
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card, I love the elegant butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh girly this is scrumptious! Love your soft pallet of color and that butterfly is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous. That butterfly is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so beautiful! Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!