Sunday, June 26, 2011

A smile for the day



This is the first video I've posted. I hope I'm doing it correctly. I was sent this video and I've kept it on my desktop. When I want or need a smile....It's waiting there for me. Though nothing what-so-ever to do with crafting....it puts me in a happy mood.


From the looks of my number of posts lately....I've been goofing off. Being honest...not so much, I've been enjoying summer, working on cards I can't show yet and playing with my Ipad....I meaning "learning" how to use it more effectively....ya right! But, I will be back on Wednesday for sure....well, pretty much for sure.... :-) So, enjoy your Sunday, see you all very soon!


Me

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you were!I think everyone is having a busy summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!