Thursday, September 13, 2012

Second Chance Drawing

Our first winner hasn't responded....so, are you ready......Lauren Bergold you have 24 hours to respond.  Congratulations Lauren......!

Now here's the rule....you have until 7:30 PM PDT on September 14th., to email me (see my profile) or comment on this blog page. Please do not put your contact info into the comment section, however let me know your full name and address if you are emailing me.

I'm off to visit with our friends who will be visiting for the next few days....

As before, if Lauren doesn't respond we'll be drawing another name tomorrow....

Hugs to all,
Mary
AKA:  GlitterGrammy

3 comments:

  1. Ooh ... a second chance. Hope Lauren contacts you. Congrats Lauren.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed meeting you on Thursday and look forward to being a happy follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!