Saturday, September 1, 2012

Celebrating Wednesday on Sunday and Sunday on Sunday

Does that make sense?  Ok, On Wednesday I took a photo of my desk, I kissed my honey good bye, he's on a trip to So Cal.  Then I waited for the girls to come to play.  An play we did We played on Wednesday, I worked on the mats on Thursday and did all the wild animal feeding and watering on Thursday...then on Friday Virginia and Cathy and I played again.  Today I'm playing blog catch up and tomorrow, guess what....the girls are coming to play again....I guess when the cat's away, the little mice will play....so, here's what I did this morning: 
I love the Graphic 45 papers, Karen got them in and I think the little goblins started purchasing them immediately...I know this goblin did!  I used a portion of this paper, (which if filled with lots of pieces and parts) to make another project....I was using the back side, which is a starry sky and almost cut this little girl...oops!)  The leaves are Jolee Epoxy stickers that I've had forever...ok, maybe only half of forever!

The inside is more pieces and parts and more epoxy leaves.  I cut the word boo using my BossKut Gazelle.  I think the girls on Di's playground will enjoy this card.  After all, I think everyone is beginning to feel a bit of fall in the air and turning their minds toward Halloween....Check out Pixie's Crafty Workshop if you haven't already!  Shhh....you'll have to wait until tomorrow to check out the playground post for this week...seems I just might get caught trying to slip under the fence.  Is that Mrs. A and Sarn hiding behind that tree?  (ok, for those who haven't been to the playground, you might just think I've lost my mind....Play along and you'll see I haven't!) 

So, now on to the photo from Wednesday...My intentions were so very honorable on Wednesday, I was kissing my honey goodbye and heading to the computer to post on What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday....I was distracted by a shiny object and all of a sudden, it was Sunday,  I apologize to Julia for being so late....This is what my desk looked like on Wednesday morning....
Not too impressive is it....well, here's the counter:
I'm rushing to cut this bat and pumpkins before the girls arrive.  The Design is one I downloaded from Little Scraps of Heaven.  When I assemble him, I'll post the finished bat, but don't hold your breath, I've got lots of projects going right now....

Here's what we'll be cutting today.  Virginia has plans for all these pieces and Kathy and I are part of the prep and cut team....This layout is from Scrapping Bug Designs, which is another on-line source. 

And now, a sneak peek at what's in the bag.  Everything has been purchased, I'm telling you there is at least $60.00 worth of product....There's still time to enter, and some of the girls have entered every day.....The closing for entries is September 1lth, with the drawing on September 12th.  So watch for your name to be drawn.  Check out past posts to see the rules.....Good luck everyone!  I should call this my 3rd Year Guilt Ridden Blog-aversary....I had intentions of giving a gift each year, but then...guess what, it didn't happen, so, I'm combining 3 years into one fantastic give-away.  Most of the items are from Paradise Scrapbook Boutique, my hometown favorite (actually it's in Chico now, but only a short drive away!)  Karen kept the same name, because after all, it's Paradise to shop there!  I love shopping there and when the winner receives the package, she'll (or he'll)  know why!

Sorry...the photo isn't so good, but I think you'll get the idea....

Off to play, my honey comes home tomorrow and I need to get all my playing done so I can clean up my mess, throw a bit of flour on my face and pretend that I've been slaving in the house for days!

Wishing everyone a most creative week!
{{{{Hugs}}}}
Mary AKA:  Glitter Grammy

 

5 comments:

  1. Neat card! I should actually be through with my never-ending project in time to make some new Halloween cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your halloween card & great work space hugs Nikki #26

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovleeeee card! the image is soo cute...:)..
    hugs
    jaya
    http://mycraftworld23.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary you have a fab sense of humour I can just imagine you throwing the flour on your face bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    I love these papers! Your card is wonderful - nothing prettier than using black borders with great Halloween prints! Let us know of the flour worked! Wishing you well.

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!