Monday, August 6, 2018

Birthday Wishes

My buddy Virginia brought this format to me.  Sorry the photos don't do justice to this layout.  The outside, opens to a pretty surprise.

I love this paper, it is Mintay by Karola the collection is 7th Heaven.  The papers are from Poland and since I am Polish (and a few other things) I was drawn to this collection.  The flowers and butterflies were fussy cut, the inside die used on the side panels is Tsssatina Border 98302  by Memory Box the sentiment is from Close To My Heart - Card Chatter - Birthday D1475, and the four corner dies are from DieNamics.  I'm sorry I don't know the number.  They are quite old.  

Virginia saw the format for this card on Heartfelt Creations.  I'm sorry I don't have a link to it.  It was called an Imperial Card.  I'm sure there are several by other names.  This base is super easy to cut and the panels are easy to cut they are all rectangles....

Well, that's it for today.  I wanted to share this layout because I love it.  I am working on another using the SunKissed paper from Graphic45.  That just might be my next post.  

Off to clean up one mess and start on another.  

Hugs from my world to yours,
Mary Mac

AKA:  GlitterGrammy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!