Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I'm Doing a Case Card....

Today I'm doing a TOTAL case card....
If you recognize this card, you already are a fan of my favorite card designer.  A few years back, Pam and I were on the PoppyStamp design team.  I fell in love with her work then and have been following her ever since.  FYI:  Her beautiful work is a reflection of what a beautiful person she is.  You can find Pam Here.  I hope you take a minute to peek around her page.

I think Pam's card is a slightly larger format.  Mine is 5 1/2  x 4 1/4.  All the dies and stamps are from the new PoppyStamp collection, and if you go to the link above you can see all the great new dies in this collection.  I've had this sticker paper for a long time.  I have no idea where it came from or when, but I do know it is old...really old.  The paper is bluish and in the sun it picks up tons of color.  My trees were cut once on a piece of scrap and used it as a stencil to put a bit of tree color onto the "Joy" frame.  I then cut the trees two more times and loosely glued them to the paper.  I wanted dimension so when I say loosely, I mean it.  I added  gold Stickle to the trees and snow.  I know it looks blue, but trust me it's gold.  I stamped a sentiment, added a bit of bling to the center of the snowflake and the front of this card is finished.

You know me and how I repeat things on the inside....

I used another snowflake and another sentiment from the same stamp set.  The word Joy is part of that set and so is the die to cut it out.  

I REALLY, REALLY want you to check out Pam's blog and I hope you check out the PoppyStamp  blog page. there is much inspiration in both places.  

Until next time....Hugs from my world to yours.....
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy


1 comment:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!