Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Kissed By The Sun

This will be a really short post.  I made my first card using this format and posted it on Monday.  I enjoyed this format so much I've made another and I have an idea for yet another card that I will make before Christmas and share on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

This card was made using the Graphic45 Sun Kissed Collection.  Fussy cutting and stickers decorated this card.  I love how summery this card is and the beach is where I'd like to be in all this California heat.

Here's what the outside looks like....

This format is like a party in a card.  I love it!

As promised, this is a short post....time to get  busy cleaning house before it gets too hot.  

Until later,
Hugs from my world to yours....
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

1 comment:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!