Saturday, October 13, 2018

Christmas On My Mind


Happy Saturday everyone.  I'm thinking Christmas lately....I wonder why. Maybe it's the turning of the season....or maybe it's just looking at the calendar.

A bit ago, I was watching Jennifer McGuire make what she called the inside Shadow Box Card.  I'm attaching a link where Jennifer gives directions for this easy to make card base.  Check out the directions here.    If you aren't familiar with Jennifer, she is one of the best.  Her videos are easy to follow.

My card was made using Graphic45 Winter Wonderland card stock.  i used Kraft card stock for the base and gold mirror card stock for the sentiment and to frame the decorative papers.  The sentiment is Penny Black #30-508.  The Merry Christmas is from Poppystamps #1105.  A little fussy cutting and the inside is finished.  The Sentiment tag is removable as you'll see in the next photo.


And now for the outside of my card.  


The same paper line was used for the outside of this card.  My joy die and stamp is Poppystamps #CL467.  This die and stamp set is fast becoming a favorite of mine.  Mostly hidden is a Poppystamps die that at present is on loan, I can not remember its name.  

Well that's it for now.  It's time to clean up my mess so I can start another one!

Heads Up, I'm having a problem commenting on anything blogspot....a problem that is baffling many.  I just want you to know, I am looking at your pages, I just can't tell you how wonderful your creations are.  I hope an answer can be found soon.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Hugs from my world to yours.  

Mary Mac
AKA:  GlitterGrammy




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful result. Your card looks fabulous. Classy and elegant. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!