Monday, October 1, 2018

Sparkles Christmas Challenge 93 - Christmas Is For Kids




This is my Sparkles Christmas Challenge for this month.  Sybrina chose this theme, which is Christmas Is For Kids.  This is mine.  Santa is always keeping track of the naughty and nice list...I wonder if it is now a spread sheet?  Santa must have an elf or two that is computer savvy.  

This card was fun to create.  I like the base format, which has many names, but the one I learned from  was called an Imperial Card and it probably can be found on Heartfelt Creations.  I cut the base  from 6x12 white card stock.  The decorative paper is Kaiser Craft - Silent Night Collection, which is not new, but hopefully can be found somewhere  on line.  I also used Authentique Christmastime Evergreen.  You barely see this one, as it is only peaking out from under one of the frame layers.  Sadly I don't know the name of the designer paper where I cut the front sentiment.  It was a scrap.  The tree on the outside panel was cut from a Memory Box die.  The tree was not large enough to go from top to bottom, so I cut it, and stretched it .  The sentiment covered it, a nice way to get more from your dies.  The mittens are also Memory Box and cut from Kraft paper, and decorative paper.  The inside sentiment is from Stamping Up and it fit perfectly....that was a happy accident as Bob Ross would say.  


Here's what my card looks like closed.  This card was really fun to make.  I'm not sure which little or big kid will receive this card, or maybe I'll just keep it for one more year and use it as a decoration.  

Now....it's your turn.  I look forward to seeing your creation.  So get those crafty supplies out and get inky or gluey and share what you've made with all of us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.  

Until next time....Happy Crafting.
Hugs from my world to yours,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful Mary is your card sending lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mary I am loving this design of card. It looks so effect and your papers and santa look fantastic. Any child would love to receive this card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Any child would love receiving this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for always listing the products you've used. It is so helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!