Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter

Good morning and Happy Easter.  This Easter will be one to remember that's for sure.   So many of us are suffering the loss of loved ones, at the same time we celebrate our faith, we hold our families closer to our hearts, though we cannot put our arms around them.  I miss my children but am thankful for the internet. I am thankful they are safe and they are doing all they can to stay safe.  

Because of technology we have the ability to see each other face to face and we can share our daily lives with family, friends and neighbors.  I am looking forward to the "Stay at home" order to be lifted, but I am willing to stay put for as long as needed to get a grip on this awful sickness.

This will be short, I am going to take a little walk and celebrate Easter, sunshine and listen to all the birds that are singing their little hearts out.

Until next time.... I hope this Easter Day brings you peace.

Hugs,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Mary! That was well said and I wish you the same! Your Easter bunny bouquet is divine!! Please take care and stay safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Happy and safe Easter to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely concur with what Darnell has said above.

    Happy Easter to you Mary.

    Virtual (and therefore SAFE) Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mary - I so agree with you - it's not an easy time, but technology does help! Loving your sweet card. Enjoy your spring.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a pretty little Easter card, and I'm glad you and your loved ones are all safe. Happy Easter Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I hope your Easter was a good one. It's marvelous how we are so fortunate to be able to see and talk to our family over the internet. We do what we have to do. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!