Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Card for Mojo Monday 181 Challenge and Christmas Stampin All Year Round

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, today was SOS at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. It was great visiting with friends and Carolyn was missed.....Get Well Soon!

I think I packed everything in my room and I did plan on finishing two albums....however, right before leaving, I looked at my Mojo Monday 181 Challenge card and decided that I would use the sketch to make a Christmas card. One of my goals is to make one a week, so that when Christmas arrives, I'll be ready. Truth is....I'm about 9 behind....So....without spending too much time bending your eyes :-)....I will close by saying. This card was fun to make and more fun to share the day with some really sweet ladies.

I was checking my email this morning and wandered over to Patti's blog and found another challenge.... Christmas Stampin All Year Long. Let your fingers do the walkin...and check out both blogs. If you've the time....leave a comment. We all love hearing from our cyber friends.

Hope to see you all tomorrow....after all...it's Wednesday!

Hugs to all,
Mary

6 comments:

  1. WOW! This is beautiful card! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally awesome! A real stunner GF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that vintage santa image!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I'm glad you found our challenge blog over at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card you made for our challenges.Thanks for playing with us at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!